This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for MasterMinds Leadership. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
Who we are
MasterMinds Leadership is a Limited Liability Corporation headquartered in Texas, as well as operating globally and in the United States.
Our physical address is: 4500 Mercantile Plaza Dr. Ste 300, Fort Worth, TX 76137-4206
Our website address is: https://mastermindsleadership.com.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Any use of contact forms will result in your personal information being sent directly to MasterMinds Leadership only. Your name and other personal contact information will reside in our United States-based systems for our marketing purposes. We do not rent or sell our customer e-mail lists.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. Your name and other personal contact information currently resides in our United States-based systems for our marketing purposes. We do not rent or sell our customer e-mail lists or data.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Requirements
- Controller - MasterMinds Leadership is the Controller, as defined in the Directive and the GDPR. All data collected by MasterMinds Leadership will be stored exclusively in secure hosting facilities in the United States. All hosting is performed in accordance with the highest security regulations. All transfers of data internally is done in accordance with the data processing agreement.
- Contact - You can contact MasterMinds Leadership directly by using the information at the top of this page or our Contact Us form to:
- Request access to information that MasterMinds Leadership has about you.
- Correct or change any information that MasterMinds Leadership has about you.
- Delete information that MasterMinds Leadership has about you.
- Intended Use of Personal Data - Most of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our site without telling us who you are. However, some services may require you to provide us with Personal Data. In these situations, if you choose to withhold any Personal Data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the site and for us to respond to your query.
- International Data Usage - MasterMinds Leadership does not transfer personal data to any other countries or international organizations.
- Collection of User Data - MasterMinds Leadership uses the personal information you provide, such as name, company name, email address, telephone, credit card number and other relevant data, to identify the User and provide them with support, services, mailings, sales and marketing actions, billing, and to meet contractual obligations.
- ALL GDPR Requirements are effective as of May 25, 2018.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.